Companies around and outside of Canada – fast-growing information technology companies, up and coming retailers, established corporations, expanding foreign service companies, and new start-ups – turn to us for their most important intellectual property and technology needs.
With over a decade of experience, our lawyers deliver comprehensive and responsive intellectual property and technology legal advice.
We offer a full range of legal services in all areas of Intellectual Property Law including:
- Trademark applications and licensing
- Copyright registration and licensing
- Licensing agreements
- Technology services agreements
- Privacy law compliance
- Acquisitions and sale of IP and technology assets
- Securitization of intellectual property in debt transactions
- Research and development agreements
- IP due diligence